Table service, Family Style and our regular menu are back in Driftwood!.
Round Rock is open for curbside pickup, takeout, and indoor or outdoor dining service.
Indoor dining rooms are open!
Sunday – Thursday:
11am – 9pm
Friday – Saturday:
11am – 10pm
We are delighted to share our world-renowned barbecue with you with a side of Texas Hill Country hospitality.
The Roberts family recipes have roots back to the wagon trains in the mid-1800’s. We want you to enjoy the same
warm atmosphere and delicious barbecue they savored around the campfire.
Online reservations are only available for the Driftwood location.
We are doing everything we can to prevent the spread of Covid-19 including:
• Employees are required to wear masks and gloves
• Employees are screened for illness, including taking their temperature, at the beginning of each shift
• Dedicated employees are sanitizing all surfaces. Doors, tables, chairs, and restrooms are all wiped down and cleaned frequently
• Outdoor tables have been spaced out at least 10-feet apart
• Handwashing stations have been placed around the property for customers
• Customers are encouraged to enjoy their BBQ while keeping a safe distance from one another
• Limiting seating to six customers per table
• Upgraded A/C system with special UV lights & MERV13 filters & upgraded air circulation to keep the air pure
For your smaller events, we have several Private Dining Rooms available. Rustic Salt Lick finishes and intimate rooms for wedding parties, social events and corporate gatherings.
SALT LICK CELLARS
Situated under a majestic Live Oak tree, the Cellars combines the splendor of nature with its lush landscaping and gardens and a relaxed, authentically Texan environment. Enjoy a glass (or two) of our Tempranillo or Mourvedre while surrounded by the same vines that produced the wine!
Pecan Grove boasts a beautifully manicured lawn and is truly one of the most magical destinations in the Texas Wine Country. Pecan Grove combines function with charm as it is glass enclosed to ensure year-round comfort while still maximizing views of the surroundings.
Thurman’s Mansion’s stone structure and utopian views dazzle out-of-towners and native Texans alike. The rustic elegance of the Mansion offers the warmth of an intimate gathering in a gorgeous setting.