No products in the cart.
Nestled on the banks of Onion Creek underneath a majestic canopy of pecan trees, Pecan Grove boasts a beautifully manicured lawn and is truly one of the most magical destinations in the Texas Wine Country. Pecan Grove combines function with charm as it is glass enclosed to ensure year-round comfort while still maximizing views of the surroundings.
- 7,200 sq. ft. climate controlled venue space
- Up to 350 guests for seated dinners
- Grand wooden columns lining the venue, including a built-in stage
- Onsite bride and groom’s suite
- Year-round string lights around the venue and walkway to bridal suite
- Covered & well-lit walkway into the venue
- Year-round outdoor lights in the pecan trees
- Custom built stone fire-pit
- Custom stone pathways across the lawn
Please contact us with questions via email or (512) 894-3117.
On the Banks of Onion Creek
Underneath a majestic canopy of pecan trees
Up to 350 guests for seated dinners, with 7200 sq ft of climate controlled space including a built-in stage
Lighted Custom Stone Pathways
Covered & well-lit walkway into the venue
From The Salt Lick Restaurant or Beyond BBQ